Name's Danny. Just Danny. I live in Beacon Hills, I like lacrosse, and recently all my friends are acting a little strange.
*This is an RP blog devoted to Danny from Teen Wolf*
Goosebumps: What scares you the most?
You being hurt. Crowley finding you. My mom and dad getting pulled further into all this stuff.
Liver: What is your biggest pet peeve?
People keeping things from me to protect me.
Nose: What is your favourite scent?
The smell of my Aunt’s house in Hawaii.
Bum: List 3 of your guilty pleasures
Not fair, Danny. Definitely not fair. Curly fries, obviously. Disney movies. Real bacon.
Ears: How often do you eavesdrop?
Every chance I get.
Spine: What is your biggest weakness?
I’ll do anything for the people I care about. And yeah, I think that’s one of the best things about me, but also my biggest weakness.
I… I guess I never really apologized for that. I’m sorry, Danny. I thought I was doing the right thing, that it was the only way to keep you safe. I am so, so sorry, and I hope you’ll be able to forgive me one day.
You know I forgave you ages ago, man. You were my friend a long time before we dated, and you’re still my friend now that we’re not.
Birth marks: Do you have a favourite tale?
Any of my mom’s stories about her life as a teenager. She was surprisingly scary.
Ears: How often do you eavesdrop?
As little as possible. It’s rude. People deserve their privacy. Unless we’re hunting. Then I do what I have to.
Eyes: What has changed from how you see the world now and how you saw it 5 years ago?
Well, five years ago I had never killed anyone, so that’s a pretty big change. Also, I know that all the stories are true.
Hair: What has been your biggest fashion faux pas?
I once let Jackson talk me into wearing a scarf with short sleeves (no offence Mr. Argent).
Scars: Is there anything you want to confess?
Ah… I’ve found out I will go to lengths I’m not entirely comfortable with to protect the people I love.
Shoulders: Would you rather be pampered or be the one pampering?
I like taking care of people. I like pampering Jesse. He hasn’t been taken care of enough in his life and I want to change that.
- Arms: How do you feel about children, do you want some of your own (or more if you already have some)?
- Birth marks: Do you have a favourite tale?
- Freckles: If you could, what would you change about your body?
- Brain: What is something you want to master before you die?
- Bruises: Are you easily hurt?
- Bum: List 3 of your guilty pleasures
- Cheeks: Are you easily embarrassed?
- Chest: What’s your worst kept secret?
- Chin: How well do you take criticism?
- Clavicle: What is you favourite way to show and receive affection?
- Ears: How often do you eavesdrop?
- Elbows: How do you react to events with large crowds? (eg. Concerts, Shopping sales)
- Eyes: What has changed from how you see the world now and how you saw it 5 years ago?
- Feet: Can you dance well?
- Fingers: Can you play an instrument?
- Goosebumps: What scares you the most?
- Hands: Would you rather make something from scratch or get it made for you?
- Hair: What has been your biggest fashion faux pas?
- Heart: How do you deal with heartbreak?
- Hickeys: Have you ever fallen in love too fast and too hard?
- Hips: Is there anything you over indulge yourself with?
- Kidneys: What is your worst habit?
- Knees: Who was your last crush?
- Liver: What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Lungs: Do you smoke, how do you feel about smoking in general?
- Mouth: How often do you lie?
- Nails: When you’re feeling vulnerable, do you become more defensive or do you take the offensive and lash out?
- Nose: What is your favourite scent?
- Palms: Do you have a secret handshake with anyone?
- Ribs: Do you have anything you want to protect?
- Scars: Is there anything you want to confess?
- Shoulders: Would you rather be pampered or be the one pampering?
- Spine: What is your biggest weakness?
- Teeth: What is your favourite meal?
- Thighs: Have you ever been unfaithful?
- Throat: What is your proudest memory?
- Tongue: How many languages can you speak?
- Wrists: Have you ever been arrested?
- Veins: What gives you the biggest adrenaline rush?